Complete these steps to begin the application process.
- Complete the Application for those entering K-7th grade: Apply Now
- Pastor Reference Form: Download
- Have by a pastoral staff member of your church complete the Pastor Reference Form. Your church can mail or email this form to the school.
- Teacher Recommendation Form: Download
- Have the student’s most recent schoolteacher complete the Teacher Recommendation Form. The teacher can mail or email this form to the school.
- Immunization Form: Obtain through doctor's office
- For each child applying, students must meet the immunization requirements for their grade level as established by the Commonwealth of Kentucky or complete a Certificate of Religious Exemption due to parental convictions on the issue.
- Please obtain a completed form for your child through their doctor’s office and return the form to the school.
- For more information on immunizations see the Kentucky Department of Education.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Please provide a copy of your child's standardized test scores (Iowa, SAT, etc.) from the last 12 months, for those entering grades 1–7. If none exist or if they are more than 12 months old, TSCA may arrange testing.
- Application Fee
- If the application is submitted after July 15, please mail the nonrefundable application fee of $150 to Twelve Stones Christian Academy.
- Report Card
- A copy of your child’s most recent year’s report card for those entering grade 1–7.
- Birth Certificate
- A copy for each child applying.
- Next Steps
- Once we receive the information listed above and confirm that all forms are satisfactory, we will start processing the student and contact you for the next phase of the admission process, which will include a sit-down interview.
*If your student has an IEP, please send the school a copy so we can determine if we can meet their needs.
*Kindergartners must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the school year.
*An entrance test will be administered to determine Kindergarten readiness.
Twelve Stones Christian Academy
PO Box 567
Hebron, KY 41048