Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at TSCA. Please complete the below steps to start the admission process. For the 2018-2019 school year, we will be accepting applications for Kindergarten through 8th grade starting on March 1, 2018 and ending June 15, 2018. Any late applications will be charged a $50 late fee.
Please submit the below items to TSCA via email ([email protected]) or mail (PO Box 567, Hebron, KY 41048):
- Application for Admission: Download
- Please fill out one form for each child.
- Pastor Reference Form: Download
- Have by a pastoral staff member of your church complete the Pastor Reference Form for your family. Your church can mail or email this form to the school.
- Teacher Recommendation Form: Download
- Have the student’s most recent schoolteacher complete the Teacher Recommendation Form. The teacher can mail or email this form to the school.
- Immunization Form: Obtain through doctor's office
- For each child applying, students must meet the immunization requirements for their grade level as established by the Commonwealth of Kentucky or complete a Certificate of Religious Exemption due to parental convictions on the issue.
- Please obtain a completed form for your child through their doctor’s office and return the form to the school.
- For more information on immunizations see the Kentucky Department of Education.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Please provide a copy of your child's standardized test scores (Iowa, SAT, etc.) from the last 12 months (n/a for Kindergarten). If none exist or if they are more than 12 months old, TSCA may arrange testing.
- Application Fee $150
- Please mail the nonrefundable application fee for each child applying to Twelve Stones Christian Academy.
- Report Card
- A copy of your child’s most recent year’s report card (n/a for Kindergarten).
- Birth Certificate
- A copy for each child applying.
- Statement of Faith: Download
- At least one parent must agree to and sign our statement of faith.
- Statement of Support: Download
- You will need to review the Student Handbook prior to signing this form. You can download a copy here: Download
- Medical Treatment Form: Download
- Please complete for each child.
- Next Steps
- Once we receive the information listed above and confirm that all forms are satisfactory, we will start processing the student and contact each family for the next phase of the admission process, which will include a sit-down interview.
*If your student has an IEP, please send the school a copy so we can determine if we can meet their needs.
*Our guideline for Kindergarten is that the child should be be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the school year. Please contact the school if your child has a "late" September/October birthday and you feel they are academically and socially ready.
*An entrance test will be administered to determine Kindergarten readiness.
Twelve Stones Christian Academy
PO Box 567
Hebron, KY 41048