The Twelve Stones Financial Aid Program exists to glorify God by helping families financially as funds are available. New families requesting financial assistance will need to first submit the documentation required for admission to Twelve Stones Christian Academy (click here). Once you have been accepted by TSCA, you may then complete and submit the TADS online assessment.
Financial Aid Assessment
TADS is an outside agency who accurately evaluates your financial needs. Financial Aid is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total cost of tuition, you are encouraged to apply. TADS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by TSCA to determine and distribute the funds based on the amount available in this account based on donor support. The application to TADS must be submitted by May 31 to be considered for any available financial aid.
- This process is done in a confidential manner.
- There is a fee of $42 to TADS for this evaluation.
- Financial aid is granted on an annual basis.
Please click the "Financial Aid Application" button below to start the financial aid application process. The "Financial Aid Worksheet" is a worksheet to help prepare you to fill out the application.
The supporting documentation required is:
- Household members' most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2's from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the financial application or to check application status. For their contact information please click here.