Why school uniforms?
1) To encourage a productive class environment: Uniforms help students focus more on their academics and less on the peer pressure that is associated with keeping up with the latest fashion trends.
2) Modesty: Uniforms eliminate inappropriate clothing and eliminate the question of what is modest as defined differently per family.
3) Preparation for life: Uniforms prepare students for their future jobs where they will more than likely have a work dress code they will need to adhere to. Chapel uniforms also help teach students that there is a time to dress up: special events, job interview, certain church functions, etc.
4) Increased school safety: It is much easier to identify the non-students and strangers when the students are dressed uniformly, especially on field trips.
5) Easier mornings at home: Uniforms simplify the "what do I wear" question, making it much faster to get dressed and out the door!
6) Money savings: Uniforms eliminate the need for parents to buy a full wardrobe.
7) A greater appreciation for dress down days!
CLICK HERE FOR A COPY OF OUR UNIFORM POLICY: DOWNLOAD
Lands' End carries our casual uniforms that the students will wear Tuesday through Friday. Our school code is 900183211. You will need to create an account to start shopping TSCA's personalized product checklist.
Schoolbelles carries our chapel uniforms that the students will wear on Mondays. Our school code is S2740. You will need to create an account to start shopping TSCA's pesonalized product checklist.