Why school uniforms?
1) To encourage a productive class environment: Uniforms help students focus more on their academics and less on the peer pressure associated with keeping up with the latest fashion trends.
2) Modesty: Uniforms eliminate inappropriate clothing and eliminate the question of what is modest as defined differently per family.
3) Preparation for life: Uniforms prepare students for their future jobs where they will more than likely have a work dress code they will need to adhere to. Chapel uniforms also help teach students professionalism and that there is a time to dress up: special events, job interview, certain church functions, and so on.
4) Increased school safety: It is much easier to identify nonstudents and strangers when the students are dressed uniformly, especially on field trips.
5) Easier mornings at home: Uniforms simplify the "what do I wear" question, making it much faster to get dressed and out the door!
6) Money savings: Uniforms eliminate the need for parents to buy a full wardrobe.
7) A greater appreciation for dress-down days!
CLICK HERE FOR A COPY OF OUR UNIFORM POLICY: DOWNLOAD
Uniform wear (chapel and casual) is purchased through Lands' End. Our school code is 900183211. You will need to create an account to start shopping TSCA's personalized product checklist.